Saturday, October 24, 2009

A FEEL-GOOD CONVERSATION...

So L-to-the-motherfuckin'-A... eh...

I had a great conversation with someone that took the time out (at an insanely huge event) to let me vent about what's been bringing me down, lately... certain so-called friends, artists that choose to feel their egos and not their souls...

And I'm still kind of stung by the comment made weeks ago... who knew that it would really fuck with my head... and my self-image...

As of working in Hollywood hasn't done enough already... LOL.

I wish that my situation was not what it was... but it is what it is...

But random acts of kindness keep me going...

I don't blame LA. That would be moronic of me. In fact, the people that have hurt me most aren't even from here...

FUCK. I blame the hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment